Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thinking about the end of being a club DJ


Tonight I am 2 weeks from the end of being a Club DJ on a regular basis. This is coming with mixed reviews by myself. I enjoy being a DJ and will miss the atmosphere and friends that I have at the Club, I hope that some will keep in touch, but I am looking forward to spending more time with Shalese, and not being quite as tired. Heavens, I might even know what they mean by getting enough sleep. I have been doing this for about 8-9 years and it is a part of who I am now. I do have my own system for doing private gigs such as weddings and parties, but not in a club and I can pick and choose. That is a nice thought, I must admit. Well while you're here take a second and respond in the polls that I have going, they are just for fun. Check back regularly because I will be changing them out. And at the bottom of the page we have some YouTube videos, the first one is some guy who took different things he did and mixed them together for the final, check it.

Jeffrey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.