Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday at Bear Lake



So Shalese woke up at 6:50 in the Blessed AM and saw the sunrise, came in and woke me up telling me to get my camera and come see the sunrise, I think I made an amused grunt and rolled over, so she grabbed the camera and took some pictures. Then when we all got up I had to go beat the boys and my sister at a game of horse as when we got there Friday night Eric was bragging about being the champion this year. Then after my victory we all went down to the beach and relaxed. later I will post some pictures from when we took a boat out and played in the water a bit. Yes Chris, Dani, and Chuck, I really did drive the boat and no there were no other steering wheels and throttles. :-) Have fun and I will post pictures from the boat soon.

2 comments:

Dani Brems said...

Are you sure the boat wasn't driven by a guy on the beach with a remote control? You can never be too sure Jeff. Looks like you guys had fun. That beach is incredibly busy.

Jeff said...

Nah. I took off all of the antennas about 5 minutes into the time.