Friday, October 3, 2008
Thanks to everyone that came to see us
We would like to thank everyone that came to see us in the hospital, it really made the time go faster, and more enjoyable. And for the prayers and thoughts of those that wanted to but could not come we give our thanks, I need as many prayers as I can get in my behalf. I have some pictures of when Grandma Deb, Aunt Kayla, and Rachelle, Katie, Brinna, and Kaleb came. We had so much fun and the little cousins were all so good and quiet, yep...quiet (after all they are always cute) all three offered babysitting for free since they would not even care for the money if they could tend little Makynlee. Rachelle used it as a teaching opportunity about babies which was a lot of fun. Here are two pictures from the lesson.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment