Sunday, November 16, 2008
Happenings
So I do not have pictures with me to post. Things are going well, our baby girl is growing. She is already wearing her 3 month clothes and she is only 6 weeks. We are having fun with her. Last weekend we had her blessing and for 2 full days I do not think she ever got put down. So in the beginning of the week she did NOT want to be put down and would cry right away. She has gotten better but that was a long beginning to the week. We definitely have a lot of willing babysitters, my brother and Sister in law, my Sister and Brother in law, and Shalese's family all live within babysitting distance. We actually took advantage of these services on friday for 2 hours and went to a movie. Quantum Solace...good flick, but it was not easy being away that long. But we all have to learn, I guess. Anyway have a great night and I will post pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
please post pictues ASAP. kathy is dying to see them
Those little clothes dont last very long :)...Kathy
Post a Comment