Well, it has been a bit since i posted the pics, or anything for that matter. Christmas was fun. Our little girl doesn't have any clue that it was Christmas or what to do with the gifts, but loved the lights on the tree and is starting to grab things deliberatly and bringing them to her mouth. I am told this is a good sign. I have decided that I am not a good story teller, especially after reading some of our friends blogs. Makynlee is just a growin'! Last weight was almost 15 lbs already. And she is long...over 24". So she is growing well. I am going to get in trouble if I do not post any pictures. So here you go. ENJOY





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow she's getting bigger!!
Hey just so you know, the wedding is set for April 25th. It will start sometime in the afternoon and go till probably 9-10pm.
Looks like your holidays were amazing!
Post a Comment