Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day at the Zoo part Deux

Okay, I love having a season pass to the Zoo. We went again today and it was warmer and so we stayed longer and had more fun. Kynlee seemed to have fun and pointed at some animals. The big cats were alot of fun. Shalese and Kynlee rode the Merry go Round, and Kynlee seemed to want to suck on the pole, but giggled and gasped when the breeze hit her just right, she seemed to enjoy it. I put the pictures in a collage today, let me know if you like it that way or individual pics.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hey Jeff great pictures. They are cute this way but might be easier to see the other way. I am glad you got to enjoy the zoo with your beautiful daughter and wife.

Dani Brems said...

Fun! I love that she has her bear coat on at the zoo. How appropriate.