Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun with Daddy

So Kynlee and I had fun today. Mommy wanted me to tend so she could have some mommy time and Kynlee was being so cute and smiley I grabbed the camera and went to town. Here are 3 of my favorites, I just think that she has the cutest smile. Kinda hard to tell in these pictures but, she is coming so close to crawling.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dani Brems said...

only her daddy can make her smile like that. Love it.

Dani Brems said...

p.s. What exactly was Shalese doing? :)

Jen said...

Glad to have found your blog! The pictures are way cute. As much as I think that Blogging is crazy, it's fun to read everyone elses blog and to see how the kids are growing. Its like a virtual wallet to show off off the pictures. SO really- keep showing off!!!

Rindy and Shane said...

Hey Jeff! Your daughter is getting so big! and still adorable as ever! Just wanted to thank you thank you thank you for DJ ing at the wedding. You did a great job and it was so good to see you!!! Thank again!