Now that I am done with the dances,it is like I'm starting a whole new life. This is my first Tuesday w/o a dance to DJ. It is nice being able to come home and be with Shalese instead of having to prepare to leave again. I don't have a lot to say right now but I wanted to post today. Forgive me please, I have never been good at a journal either. This is a learning time for me. I did pass my entrance exam to a university so I can finish my degree. Yeehaw, and yikes at the same time! oh well, School will be good for me right? well, thanks for Stopping by. Next time I'll have some pictures posted as well as a new thing to vote on. suggestions for a theme are welcome. Just leave a comment and I will choose from the suggested themes. Thanks All.
1 comment:
Yeah for school!................... if you know what I mean. Hey- I have a great science fair experiment for you (if it's that kind of school.) For more information, see my blog. You can dedicate the experiment to me and I'm sure you'll one day thank me for it.
My vote for a voting theme should be: What should Jeff and Shalese be for Halloween. Here are the choices. Dorothy and the Scarecrow with 2 toto's, 2 lassies and, um, some other people who are on lassie??, the three, okay, four little pigs...
Post a Comment