So my Mom and Dad, and Dani and Chris have all given me grief for not updating my blog. So I have written a song chorus for you all.
Please forgive me, I know not what I do.
Please forgive me, I haven't updated you.
Doesn't matter, the many things that I do,
Please forgive me, I haven't updated you.
So I am running an Eighty seat call center doing inbound and we just started outbound (with and without an automatic dialer). This is an amazing learning experience for me, but I know that for most people it would be boring to hear the details. Shalese wants to hear them, but I am not big into talking about work. When I leave it for the day, I try very hard to LEAVE IT for the day. People want to know what I want for Christmas. So I will make my list.
A guitar
A GPS
A Wii, with the fun tennis games, and the Mario Olympics, and the Pool game.
Brain Age 1 for the DS
Madden Football for the DS
A generator
Air Compressor
Shop Vac
Sports Coats (3 0r 4)
I promised a picture as well this time so here it is. Halloween with the Radar all dressed as a Rooster and if you look closely you can see Honeycutt in a ladybug costume.
2 comments:
Jeff!! Thanks for posting! I was so tired of reading about your new life over and over again. You have quite the Christmas list. I hope you have some rich relatives!!
Well this is for making me sing a Bryan Adams love song - whyIOutta (I'm shaking my fist at you)
I'm glad you could see it our way.
Post a Comment