Sunday, December 9, 2007

Song writing

I didn't know Jeff was such a song writer. You should hear him sing it in the shower! If he gets a guitar from Santa we can all sing it in a round over and over in 4 part harmony. We may make a CD; a clarinet and apologetic duet.

Speaking of duets, Dani, Jeff and I are planning to play a musical number next week for Grandpa's Christmas party. Jeff is going to rent a euphonium, and Dani and I are going to play clarinets like "Ferris Beuler's Day Off". Rachelle and Katie are going to be drum majors, and Chris is going to be the conductor. I don't think we have time to practice before next week, so this will be so special. I will definitely post some pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly can't wait to play the clarinet at Grandpas! It will be just like Ferris- Never had one lesson! But I was thinking... maybe we should change our song to Silent Night. Wouldn't that be more appropriate for a sucky performance that is so not calm and bright? And we'll make Chris sing it! Yeah!!! Do you have your matching black and white striped dress? I'll give you a toy if you perform really well...

chrisbrems said...

I am practicing right now.

Anonymous said...

Somebody put me and mark on speakerphone! I will be in charge of the jingle bells and mark can drum on our pots and pans. Ba-dawp ching!
PS I'm not anonymous, I'm Brittany.