Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Random thoughts on a Wednesday

So much is going on in my life right now. Some news you will have to wait a bit till it is more certain, other I will talk about. I really thought that after Medicare season ended that I would have all this time and that it would be easier at work. I do have more time now, nice to work a 9 hour day instead of 13-14 hour days and only 5 per week instead of 6.5 days per week. But ease at work did not happen. I am not actually complaining because it is AMAZING stuff for me. I am the project manager for the biggest change in the phone systems we have done to date. Last Friday I flew to San Diego to see a site running the solution of one of the companies trying to get our business. This is alot more challenging and fun for me than Retail sales ever was. Anyway I just wanted to do a quick posting.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I am very glad that I don't have your job. I am only working part time right now and I love it. I just wanted to say Hi. I ran into Melissa and Elise Knight yesterday. I have been seeing all sort of friends from the singles ward. You need to post more often!