Now we are at the end of February, and for once in my, life that I can remember, it doesn't seem like the longest month of the year. We went up to Idaho Falls last weekend for the annual 8th ward Sweetheart ball. We had fun eating and dancing the night away. The fare was Italian food, the music mostly Oldies. It was fun to see my parents dance, and Shalese wanted to dance alot. To the point that I wanted to stop because my feet hurt. The whole family was came up during the weekend, but not all made it for the dance. Darn it. But we all had alot of fun both at and away from the dance. Like an idiot I forgot to bring our camera so I do not have pictures, sorry. I have started school at the online college of Western Governers University. The First real course combines a lot of other courses and is worth 12 credits. It is quite interesting to do it this way. So far I would recommend this to people wanting to go back to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment