My great Aunt? on my Moms side, my Mom can probably tell you the exact way we are related but anyway, turned 90 and we (Mom, Dad, Shalese, Eric, Afton, and I) went to her birthday open house. Here is a picture of Ethel and I. This is the best picture of the day, the rest are rather dark.
Especially in person she does not look like she is 90 years old. She is a huge Utah Jazz bball fan. She has had front rowish right behind the Jazz bench season tickets forever. She and I love to tease each other at the Family Reunions. I usually call bingo and she tries her darndest to cheat. Some say that at 90 she should be allowed...trying to take away our fun! It was good to see her since we won't be able to go to the family reunion this year because Michael and Kate are getting married on that weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment