This is Life!
We go on a wonderful vacation with Shaleses family in March, then in April I get really, really, really SICK! But, the Docs have assured me and my family that it had nothing to do with our vacation. Whew. We did not get any pics of me in the hospital due to the fact that our camera broke the day before I started to get sick. So I will post some pictures from our cruise and vacation instead. You all are so lucky! Oh and by the way, internal Comunity based MRSA Staph infections are not fun at all, are deadly, and I do not recomend getting it to anyone, not even as a way to get out of school or work. Happier topics and pictures now. YAY.
On the first formal night all the guys bought roses for their ladies. I know, how sweet.
The bathrooms ashore were just paradise on earth.
And I am the one on the right, the one in the family that is weird enough to get up and dance, and sing with the tour guide. I am not sure if the rest of the family is over the embassment yet.
Well, I have run out of clever(?) things to say and am getting a touch sleepy, so I will add more sooner than later. I am trying to repent of my wayward bad posting regularly ways. See ya'll soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment