Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last day of May

Today is the Last Day of May and one of the only Weekend days this year that the weather was good.  Dani and Chris invited the family over for a BBQ, and Bocci.  I thought that I would post some pictures and maybe provide some commentary.  (if you are lucky I won't)The teams were:

Winning Team - Jeff, Dani, Kayla, and Chuck
2nd place team - Chris, Cort, Debbie, and Shalese
Final score - 15 - 8

Full disclosure, for the last picture I stole the idea from Dani,  she was getting right behind the balls as people were throwing but the shadows were very long.  I tried it from further away but I didn't even try to see if it was looking right, so needless to say Dani's picture would have turned out much better.

Thanks Dani and Chris for inviting us.

1 comment:

Dani Brems said...

Nice pics. That was way fun. Check out my blog for the picture of Shalese I put up. I have the feeling she won't like it but she is just so darn cute in her current condition! I can't help myself.