
We were more than a little worried about how Kynlee would take to her little brother after we were playing dolls and she decided to jump on her baby and mash it's little head in. So far, our real baby has endured just one small smack to the head, and many kisses from his big sister. He has even inspired her to give up her own diapers for underwear in the short two weeks he has been home. It's just not cool if your little brother is wearing them. I'd say he's a keeper!
3 comments:
I LOVE these pictures!! And we LOVE little Brennon.
I can't believe how different he looks from Kynlee at that age! Such a sweet face! Keep the pictures coming! Love you guys!
Oh Jeff. Congrats! He is super cute! And just think, that was one child you didn't have to potty train. Hopefully he will be just as easy!
Post a Comment