Photographer, that is. Really. By the time I convince my toddler to get her clothes on, sit still, hold the baby, and smile, we are all too exhausted to get a great picture, and I am out of Pepsi for bribery. After I got them both posed, the memory card was missing from the camera, and the battery almost dead. Ug. The best ones have Brennon screaming. I think I'll start looking for a professional.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
I know why they hire a professional
Photographer, that is. Really. By the time I convince my toddler to get her clothes on, sit still, hold the baby, and smile, we are all too exhausted to get a great picture, and I am out of Pepsi for bribery. After I got them both posed, the memory card was missing from the camera, and the battery almost dead. Ug. The best ones have Brennon screaming. I think I'll start looking for a professional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are so sweet! I can't believe how fast Brennon is growing and Kynlee looks like she's a pro at being a big sister!
Don't give up on taking pictures yet.. they are too cute!
Hey guys, he's adorable.
Post a Comment